Welcome to the BSC Learning and Teaching Network website!
This site contains details of our membership, future and past events, the annual teaching prize, blog posts written by our members and useful resources.
You can contact us at email@example.com
You can find us on Twitter @bsc_ltn
BSC LTN – Terms of Reference
The BSC Learning and Teaching Network (BSC LTN) is a collection of people within the criminology community who have an interest in the learning, teaching and assessment of criminology and criminal justice. This LTN is supported by a steering group to provide an opportunity to communicate, share, spread and develop new and exciting learning, teaching and assessment approaches within criminology.
The BSC LTN aims to:
• be a vehicle for initiating contact or keeping in touch with colleagues across the discipline with a specific learning and teaching interest
• provide an opportunity for staff to connect their ideas and aspirations and develop their learning and teaching practice collaboratively with colleagues
• develop the BSC website to include sections of interest to those members teaching within the discipline
• look for opportunities to embed good practice at module, course and programme levels
• share resources, literature, example of practice from elsewhere
• work together to take forward particular areas of interest or projects
• look for opportunities to secure research or consultancy income.